You can rest assured with a complete family-friendly experience when you visit the well-known Dubai Dolphinarium. Stretched over 54000 sq. ft. (5000 sq. m.), The Dubai Dolphinarium houses a healthy number of Fur Seals, 6 well-known bottlenose dolphins, and more and 20 exotic parrots species. You can enjoy the soothing and comfortable environment in the air-conditioned facility, no matter how hot the outside temperature is during the day. If you are looking for fun and relaxing experience in Dubai, be sure to visit the Dubai Dolphinarium. Here are the famous experiences in the Dubai Dolphinarium and how to make the most of your day here –
The Dubai Dolphinarium opens at 10 AM and is opened from Monday to Saturday. Weekends have a limited seating capacity. So, it is recommended to book your tickets in advance.
Dolphin & Seal Show:-
It is really a very unforgettable experience which displays the immense physical and mental talent of these animals. From diving to dancing, playing ball, and juggling on command, these dolphins will definitely steal your heart in the Dolphin and Seal Show. The six bottlenose dolphins named Jerry, Kyushu, Fekla, Tetka, Elvis, and Kai are the stars of the show. The cute and clumsy Fur Seals are also part of the show. They perform in the show pool covered by the arena style seats with VIP and regular sections.
- The shows at Dubai Dolphinarium are available three times a day – 11 AM, 3 PM and 6 PM. However, the show timings for Dolphin & Seal Show are 11 AM, 2 PM and 6 PM, as of October 22, 2018. This innovative indoor extravaganza lasts 45 minutes where these talented and well-trained animals flaunt their spell-bounding and astounding stunts. You will watch these seals and dolphins in awe when they dance, sing, play ball, juggle, jump across the hoops and even showcase their own magic.
- You can choose from Regular and VIP seating options when buying tickets at Dubai Dolphinarium. Placed right at the center, the benefit of VIP seats is that they are the best viewpoints at the show. The regular seats are covered on both sides of VIP seating in an arc so you won’t miss any action.
You can book regular seats for AED 105 and VIP seats for AED 125. But the price is slashed only for 11 AM show for regular seats on Monday, Friday, and Saturday at AED 75.
- If you book Regular seats, it is always wise to arrive up to 15 minutes earlier before the show starts as seating is offered on first-come-first-served basis. Be sure to sit as close as possible to the center, i.e. around the VIP section, if you want to get the best possible views on Regular Seats.
5D/7D is the future of movies. In 5D/7D Cinematic Experience, you can enjoy the visuals in 3D, with plenty of physical sensations. Hence, you won’t just feel and watch the movies, but you will also become part of the action sequences as you shoot on targets and step in as well. It really gives a spell-bounding experience and is enjoyed by thousands of people per month.
Book Your Tickets Now – You can book your 5D/7D cinema tickets online which are priced at AED 19.
The Creek Park Exotic Bird Show is another must-see attraction in Dubai and is the only bird show in the city. It houses around 20 species of exotic birds and parrots. You will definitely be amazed by these smart birds performing their tricks and flying around your heads in this fun experience. The Dolphinarium has bird species like Green Winged Macaws, Blue and Gold Macaws, Sulphur Crested Cockatoos, Eclectus Parrots, Red Billed and African Grey Hornbill, and Sun Conures.
Book Your Tickets:-
- Earlier, The Exotic Bird Show timings were 12.15 PM, 4.15 PM, and 7.15 PM. There is an additional afternoon show on Friday and Saturday at 2.00 PM. However, the revised timings are 12.15 PM, 3.15 PM and 7.15 PM, as of October 2018.
- For the Creek Park Bird Show, tickets are available at AED 55 for adults and AED 30 for children.
- You can book the show tickets online.
Swimming with Dolphins:-
In this experience, it goes without saying that you will get the opportunity to swim and get a close encounter with dolphins. You can meet the dolphins on the poolside or just swim with them. Swimming with these incredible animals is really a once-in-a-lifetime activity for the immersive dolphin experience.
- If you want to swim with these adorable creatures, you can choose from Deep Water Swimming Experience or Knee Deep Shallow Water Experience.
- The timings for this activity are 10 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM, 4 PM and 5 PM.
- You can book Shallow Water Experience at AED 475 and Deep Water Swimming at AED 630.
- It is recommended to book swimming with dolphins in advance as it is limited to only 6 people for each session. So, there are great chances that tickets might be sold out.
Mirror Maze – Labyrinth @ Dolphinarium is one of the most challenging and craziest puzzle experiences in Dubai Dolphinarium. Here, you will get through a confusing labyrinth made of mirrored glasses and you will need to find your way out with your orientation and sense of touch. You can book your tickets online that are available at AED 39.
People of all ages can have a lot of fun at the Trampoline Park, especially your children. Once you have watched the stunts of animals performing acrobatics, make your way to this experience with family and friends. Tickets are priced at AED 19 and are available online.
- You are not allowed to take foods and beverages from outside.
- An adult ticket will be charged for children above 12 years
- Dubai Creek Park entry fees are AED 5 extra
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is prohibited
- For children below 2 years, entry is free